Seriously, I've made so many I'm putting them up in my shop for sale. There's no way I can wear them all myself. The funny thing? I want to make more!
The coolest thing about this scarf is how many options you have to wear it.
- Wear it in a single layer with loops together
- Wear it in a single layer with loops spread out
- Remove or add accent piece
- Add a pin to the accent piece
- Double it up with loops together
- Double it up with loops spread out
- Fully customizable - remove the button closure and re-wrap around your neck to create a custom look.
I have several of these in different colors and they always get great compliments when I wear them. What's great is people don't realize its the same piece.
The Megan Scarf is designed by Kay Baxter of Kays Crochet Patterns, and handmade by me.
P.S. I made three more after posting this!